Fog Lights on K1500/GMT400

Was there an option to have bumper mounted fog lights on the later 90's K1500/GMT400?  I've never seen one personally, I've seen pictures of Tahoe's, Suburban's with them. But not the trucks.

I just happen to be on an auto parts site looking for something totally unrelated to this, but saw it in the parts listed on the page.

Anyone seen these from the factory?  I've thought of adding fog lights to my 1997 Silverado, but didn't want to drill anything.

-Brandon

My 1998 GMC Sierra, C1500, has two fog lights set in a panel (skirt?) under the front bumper.  They aren't working and I haven't done any reach on them.  I don't know if the panel was a factory option or after market.  This truck has other after market items such as having no tool  box under the back (jump) seat, but instead there is a cover (that doesn't open) under which are large speakers.  There are two large amps mounted on the back firewall behind the seat back.  None of the audio equipment is working. 

i'm not sure about lights mounted on the bumper, but i remember my foreman (back in my construction days) had cut outs in his bumper for lights....  like this truck:

TOW-CCK88-MT-g.jpg.293d46f6780965c8dd49dfd4e817c6fa.jpg

for my truck, i added the lower air damn that had tow-hook cut outs and used those holes to add extra lights...

IMG_5443.thumb.JPG.bb59a16b2c0b522bc57658aad4fd9ec5.JPG

2 hours ago, bc-chris said:

i'm not sure about lights mounted on the bumper, but i remember my foreman (back in my construction days) had cut outs in his bumper for lights....  like this truck:

TOW-CCK88-MT-g.jpg.293d46f6780965c8dd49dfd4e817c6fa.jpg

That truck was likely a diesel. They had openings in the bumper for added airflow to the radiator.