Looking at a low mileage 01 Silverado. Looks to be in pretty good shape with the exception of the rockers. Not that they look that bad but the previous owner spray foamed the inside. Will this cause it to rust worse? Would you recommend taking all of it out for now and welding new rockers in the future? I don't really want to spend the money putting new rockers in right away but maybe within a year or so.

I would think that the spray foam would hold moisture and cause more issues.  I would get it out if it was mine.

Any suggestions how to remove it if I am not going to weld new ones in right away? Is it easy to cut out?

Also it has the wide chrome trim above the rockers which I hate. What's the best way to go about removing this? Not sure how long it's been on there so I don't want it to look like crap after I remove it

It should be easy to cut out.  The trim you can remove with fishing line.  Run it back and forth behind the trim to cut the double sided tape.  Then get Goo Off to remove the remaining residue.   Depends on how faded your paint is as to what it will look like with the trim removed.

I’ve debated rocker repair for quite a while.   The general consensus is usually leave it as it is and just put up with it or do a full tear out with spot welded repairs.

i absolutely hate it, but I also understand that it isn’t necessarily affecting the performance of my truck too and I focus my money and time elsewhere.

Spray foam is super ghetto and will probably cause the inner rocker and then other metals to rot.  When my rocker started bubbling, I picked the hole out and ground out what I could.   I then power washed inside the rocker, which freed the drain holes and removed loose rust.  I then rust inhibitor sprayed the bajesus the inside of it.

So far I’ve gone three years with the same level of rust and it hasn’t gotten worse.