2017 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 with 6" lift.

TyNaDo2

New member, just picked up this freshly traded in gem. Already had 6" Rough Country lift, rough ride so threw on Pro Comp coilovers and that made a world of a difference. Ball joint popped out of stamped steel arm so upgraded to the Reklez UCAs and truck rides great now. 20" Fuel rims with obviously neg offset (guessing -44). 35x12.5x20 Nitto Terra Grapplers MTs. Bora spacers on rear. Muffler delete with twin 5" exhaust tips. Couple other little things. Had an 06 Tundra double cab forever, this is my first Chevy and really digging it so far. Will probably get Diablew tune soon as I'm not a fan of dropping to 4 cylinders and definitely some lag at certain shift points. 

5.jpg

Edited by TyNaDo2
  • Like 2

Looks great man, welcome to the GM club. I love the look of the wheels out of the fenders but anything more than an inch scares me for the paint. If you don't live in an area with salt for snow you should be ok though. 

I have a black bear tune and can't speak highly enough of it.

• Thanks 1

Looks great! I have same truck except 2015 and Fox coil overs. If you can I would re-gear it to 4.10s. It made a huge difference in driving. I was getting about 10-11 with the lift and 35’s. Truck took hot minute to get moving well—have LTZ so I had the 3.42 rear gears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Penguin VII said:

Looks great man, welcome to the GM club. I love the look of the wheels out of the fenders but anything more than an inch scares me for the paint. If you don't live in an area with salt for snow you should be ok though. 

I have a black bear tune and can't speak highly enough of it.

Thanks man,  I'll definitely checkout the black bear tune. We barely get snow where I'm at and if the paint starts getting ridiculous, I'll just change up the rims. 25k miles on the truck though and the rockers are pretty flawless so far. 

13 minutes ago, geswek said:

Looks great! I have same truck except 2015 and Fox coil overs. If you can I would re-gear it to 4.10s. It made a huge difference in driving. I was getting about 10-11 with the lift and 35’s. Truck took hot minute to get moving well—have LTZ so I had the 3.42 rear gears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate it. Can't go wrong with Fox! Those were my first choice but Pro Comps were decently cheaper and wanted to try them out. So far I'm happy with them. I've got the integrated tow package so I'm hoping I at least have the 3.42 gears (wish I had the original window sticker!) but for sure considering going to the 4.10's in the future. I'm averaging right about 15mpg ... 

13 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

How's the paint on the rockers?  :lol:

Pretty flawless. There is a chip on the hood though if that makes you feel better.

• 1 month later...