2019 Chevy Silverado Canadian Pricing Announced

I finally saw my first up close put your hands on Silverado / Sierra yesterday. I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed! What else would you expect from a guy who wears chevy mall socks. haha

They were a High Country and a Denali. Very nice interior. I would say the interior materials including the leather is a step up from my 2017 HC. And the GMC split tailgate is ingenious. 

But as a disappointment would be the steering wheel tilt. Very cheesy. Looks like the guys from the Chevy Cruise dept. designed it. You would think on a expensive truck like these are you would have the power tilt like my Tahoe has.

Edited by Likarok

Interesting read, so a double cab work truck starts at $35,000 Canadian dollars. The exchange rate is approximately 1.3 Canadian dollars to 1 US dollar. So a truck that sells for $35,000 Canadian should sell for $26,824 USD as of today, according to google currency exchange. But Chevy charges US customers for the same double cab work truck $33,695 USD so Americans are charged $6,871 USD more than Canadians....Thanks Chevy! A good reminder, to never buy a truck without a deep discount, I’ve used $10k off sticker as a rough benchmark for years now.

2 hours ago, 3737 said:

Interesting read, so a double cab work truck starts at $35,000 Canadian dollars. The exchange rate is approximately 1.3 Canadian dollars to 1 US dollar. So a truck that sells for $35,000 Canadian should sell for $26,824 USD as of today, according to google currency exchange. But Chevy charges US customers for the same double cab work truck $33,695 USD so Americans are charged $6,871 USD more than Canadians....Thanks Chevy! A good reminder, to never buy a truck without a deep discount, I’ve used $10k off sticker as a rough benchmark for years now.

My Benchmark is 20% or better off sticker I never paid a dime more than I need to. They gouge you at the beginning but the discounts will soon be rolling.

• Like 1