WTB 2016-2018 Silverado front bumper trim BLACK

rah7777777

Hello, does anyone have a black version of the 2016-2018 front bumper trim pictured laying around? I have the chrome piece like the picture on my Z71 and would really like to get a black one. 

I greatly prefer the no chrome look and for whatever reason Chevy left that chrome while everything else is black or paint matched. 

Thank you!

-Robert

2A3BDBB3-810B-470E-A8FF-B4B158276DAC.jpeg

37 minutes ago, rah7777777 said:

Hello, does anyone have a black version of the 2016-2018 front bumper trim pictured laying around? I have the chrome piece like the picture on my Z71 and would really like to get a black one. 

I greatly prefer the no chrome look and for whatever reason Chevy left that chrome while everything else is black or paint matched. 

Thank you!

-Robert

2A3BDBB3-810B-470E-A8FF-B4B158276DAC.jpeg

Idont think that comes in black. Best bet is to just wrap it.  I myself like that peice chrome

Most of the standard trucks have it in black. Z71 and higher end trucks have chrome. 
Wish they would have left Z71 off that list haha
Looking for this right?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-GM-OEM-16-18-Silverado-1500-Front-Bumper-Bumper-Filler-84029815/263432497426?fits=Year%3A2016%7CModel%3ASilverado+1500&epid=656247368&hash=item3d55cce912:g:jCUAAOSw0j9ZSCAD

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Close... just the upper portion. 

(What is chrome in picture). 

My buddy bought the chrome one to put on his truck and had the black piece, but sold it for $40 a few months before I bought my truck. Was hoping to find someone who “upgraded” to the chrome and had the black piece sitting around. 

Edited by rah7777777

Close... just the upper portion. 
(What is chrome in picture). 

My buddy bought the chrome one to put on his truck and had the black piece, but sold it for $40 a few months before I bought my truck. Was hoping to find someone who “upgraded” to the chrome and had the black piece sitting around. 
I wasn't aware that you can just buy the chrome or black piece separately, I thought it all came one piece. Also giving your location might help you with your search.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was under the impression the piece my buddy sold was just the little mustache, but he said it was the entire section. I'm guessing i'll have to take mine off and just paint it unless I can find one to swap locally. 

Don't even remove it. Take off your license plate holder, just spray it black with plasti dip, reinstall your license plate holder and be done with it. That's what I did to mine and the chrome strips in the grille. Its lasted a year so far with minor chipping in the plasti dip. 7ae641094606d1ec2f55367598ae5a83.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...