High Country interior

Jay18

Hey guys im currently looking for anyone that is interested in looking to trade my saddle brown high country interior for their black interior if anyone is interested let me know!

I stay in Houston TX.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:55 PM, Jay18 said:

Hey guys im currently looking for anyone that is interested in looking to trade my saddle brown high country interior for their black interior if anyone is interested let me know!

I stay in Houston TX.

are you referring to the four tone (purple, brown, tan and beige) interior?

man that interior is nice man!!!.. i'd keep it.... i have the AT black leather with the maroon stitching... i like it for my truck... but love that boot brown look!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jay18 said:

You have the black high country interior?

This is what imdoing in my regular cab. I got a vin off a 2018 2500hd high country to reference the interior.  Its the black high country interior

Man I need to get out more... I didn’t even realize they make a black High Country interior.  You’ll have to post interior pics of the reg cab when you get it swapped I like the piping on the black seats even though I don’t think it really matches/goes with the console wood.

51 minutes ago, wforrest08 said:

Man I need to get out more... I didn’t even realize they make a black High Country interior.  You’ll have to post interior pics of the reg cab when you get it swapped I like the piping on the black seats even though I don’t think it really matches/goes with the console wood.

Only in 2018.  Im getting parts slowly so it wont be done until probably January. Also becauseimdoing other interior upgrades as well at the moment

• Like 1

• 3 months later...