DL3 mirrors for sale

DL3 mirrors for sale. Taken off my 2015 Sierra SLT when I upgraded to tow mirrors. They're in great shape, with a few specks on the chrome from 55k worth of miles. The specks are so small that they won't show up well in the attached pictures (i tried).

These are mirrors are the “Premium” version to the DL8 Mirrors that most folks are wanting to upgrade to. These mirrors are typically found on your higher trim LTZ/High Country and SLT/Denali trucks. These mirrors are: Heated, Power Adjust, Power Fold, Turn Signal, Puddle Lamps, and Auto Dim (Driver’s Side).

$300 bucks with local pickup (Spartanburg, SC). Or I can ship them anywhere in the continental 48 for $325 total. PM me for questions or offers.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Thanks 1

DL3 mirrors for sale. Taken off my 2015 Sierra SLT when I upgraded to tow mirrors. They're in great shape, with a few specks on the chrome from 55k worth of miles. The specks are so small that they won't show up well in the attached pictures (i tried).

These are mirrors are the “Premium” version to the DL8 Mirrors that most folks are wanting to upgrade to. These mirrors are typically found on your higher trim LTZ/High Country and SLT/Denali trucks. These mirrors are: Heated, Power Adjust, Power Fold, Turn Signal, Puddle Lamps, and Auto Dim (Driver’s Side).

$300 bucks with local pickup (Spartanburg, SC). Or I can ship them anywhere in the continental 48 for $325 total. PM me for questions or offers.

1.thumb.jpg.3fc0e061b058850fdf643d78887d2a2d.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.241de247734a571db7fe9c686eb26431.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.e6d23ad643ee4eac273d23ed6e961fe5.jpg

I’m interested in doing the same to my 18 SLT, what tow mirrors did you put in their place, pics and make/model please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

I’m interested in doing the same to my 18 SLT, what tow mirrors did you put in their place, pics and make/model please?

Me too!  Plus I’m thinking of adding the 3 camera system at the same time.  Interested in what mirrors you put on (oem or aftermarket) and why you picked them. 

Edited by DenaliDH

11 minutes ago, DenaliDH said:

Me too!  Plus I’m thinking of adding the 3 camera system at the same time.  Interested in what mirrors you put on (oem or aftermarket) and why you picked them. 

Black Textured Caps

https://www.am-autoparts.com/products/side-view-mirrors/AM-2558332961.html

Black Texture Caps and Chrome Caps

https://www.am-autoparts.com/products/side-view-mirrors/AM-3397687628.html?m=1716&y=2016

Thanks but for that price I’ll just pay a bit more and get this set from GM Direct for less than they’re offering it. IMHO GM looks better 1fd6322fdaa03efd5380a354c4490c40.jpg

efd9152d5bd36f02d3ffa866606364b4.jpg

Thanks but for that price I’ll just pay a bit more and get this set from GM Direct for less than they’re offering it. IMHO GM looks better 1fd6322fdaa03efd5380a354c4490c40.jpg

Those are the DPN mirrors right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

Pretty sure those are manual fold

4 hours ago, Joshua Miller said:

4 hours ago, Joshua Miller said:

Josh - how is the fit of the mirrors. One of the comments is critical of the fit.  Any chance you have any pics of the front and back installed?  You happy with them?

Pretty sure those are manual fold

Don’t think so, hope not, I had identical set on my 16 LTZ DMax, they were electric folding just not electric telescopic. They gave excellent visibility.

Don’t think so, hope not, I had identical set on my 16 LTZ DMax, they were electric folding just not electric telescopic. They gave excellent visibility.

Yup they're manual fold. Read the first sentence of the description. df62368b72a0acd09b322e4d00a6bbea.jpg

Yup they're manual fold. Read the first sentence of the description. df62368b72a0acd09b322e4d00a6bbea.jpg

So manual extend outward isn’t the same as telescopic? My dealer said that they’re Electric folding but not electric telescopic like the Ford HD’s. I don’t care about the manual telescopic but I do care if it’s not electric folding like my DMax has.

So manual extend outward isn’t the same as telescopic? My dealer said that they’re Electric folding but not electric telescopic like the Ford HD’s. I don’t care about the manual telescopic but I do care if it’s not electric folding like my DMax has.

Gm has two tow mirrors, DPN and DQS. DPN will have all the lighting but manual everything, DQS is the loaded version with power folding.