2017 Sierra z71 everything ive done so far. What next?

2017 Summit White GMC Sierra SLE z71

Plan on Vynal wrapping the bumpers to color match, then lift and rims. What do yall think/any ideas on what I should do next?

Everything ive done: Color Match GMC front emblem, Leather seats upgrade, Bed liner, 3" level kit, 33" open country MT, All LED rear white lights, Debadged, Vynal wrapped B Pillar, Removed front plastic Valence and rear Mud guards, 5% tint all the way around, 30% tint on front windshield, Exaust - removed muffler, resonator, and third cat and added a chrome tip, K&N Blackhawk air intake.

Feel free to comment/questions

pic_1.png

pic_2.png

pic_3.jpg

pic_4.png

pic_5.jpeg

Edited by Daniel0730

Have you considered doing the Denali cluster swap? Easy to do and will for sure set it apart.

Looks like you have an aftermarket exhaust already? If not, I'd consider doing that.

Vinyl wrap the wheel well moldings?

New LED tail lights? 

Color match tailgate handle? 

Color match bottom portion of the mirrors?

That's about all I've got minus a lift and rims, very good looking truck already!

Merry Christmas and best of luck, keep us updated! 

11 minutes ago, TyGriff13 said:

Have you considered doing the Denali cluster swap? Easy to do and will for sure set it apart.

Looks like you have an aftermarket exhaust already? If not, I'd consider doing that.

Vinyl wrap the wheel well moldings?

New LED tail lights? 

Color match tailgate handle? 

Color match bottom portion of the mirrors?

That's about all I've got minus a lift and rims, very good looking truck already!

Merry Christmas and best of luck, keep us updated! 

Yeah I completely forgot to add exaust and air intake. I was thinking LED tail lights but not sure if I wanna go with Recon or Spyer ones

2017 Summit White GMC Sierra SLE z71

Plan on Vynal wrapping the bumpers to color match, then lift and rims. What do yall think/any ideas on what I should do next?

Everything ive done: Color Match GMC front emblem, Leather seats upgrade, Bed liner, 3" level kit, 33" open country MT, All LED rear white lights, Debadged, Vynal wrapped B Pillar, Removed front plastic Valence and rear Mud guards, 5% tint all the way around, 30% tint on front windshield, Exaust - removed muffler, resonator, and third cat and added a chrome tip, K&N Blackhawk air intake.

Feel free to comment/questions
pic_1.png.edaf923d59a846fe65143051172cc62c.png
pic_2.png.03e3bec81977fb11d1a44cedb27f0ce2.png
pic_3.jpg.be1454e61da7e13c780a14abd3982ebd.jpg
pic_4.png.5c673d34a0e5640291cd217256d64707.png
pic_5.thumb.jpeg.0246886e1152fa816a662e40c2d9ad85.jpeg

What size are your rims? 20”

What is the tire size? I know you said 33’s, but what is the full tire size description? I very much like the proportions on the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, techgreg said:

What size are your rims? 20”

What is the tire size? I know you said 33’s, but what is the full tire size description? I very much like the proportions on the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

295/55/r20    No rubbing at all

I know I’m the minority but I think the chrome bumper makes everything else pop! I had issues with my Denali and went to a slt. Planned on color matching bumper but for now I am liking the change! I’m a silver guy but if not silver would for sure be white. Very nice!