Infotainment screen problems

• 3 weeks later...

2021 AT4 1,400mi.  My issues aren't to the extreme as some of yours (yet).  But the past week it will intermittently refuse to connect to SXM, and yesterday when backing the screen was black except for a small camera icon with a red line through it.  Even in park when I would tap the camera app in the menu nothing would happen.

• 1 year later...

I own a 2019 Silverado and on (2) separate occasions I had half the infotainment screen disappear/go black however the radio still functioned as well as the climate control system. On the 2nd occasion I had the tuner for radio show message "tuner not available" and could not hear the radio but all other functions worked. 

Both times I disconnected the negative terminal on the vehicle battery for 2-5 minutes and then reconnected it. After reconnecting all functions returned to normal. Maybe this experience I had helps some of you with your infotainment issues.

May be that's what the dealer calls a " Re-flash" and then proceed to charge you $200-$300 for their high tech service!