2019 Denali Heads up Display

Have a new Sierra Denali Ultimate purchased in November after trading in my 2016 Denali.  Does anyone know how to turn on the tachometer, audio info, and phone info on the heads ups display?   We have a Yukon that displays all of that and GMCs website says all of those can be displayed (see picture).  Will this be a software update and the additional functionality is coming?   I also would love if the navigation screen could have more contrast and not be so gray at night time driving.  It is like there is no customization at al.  

FAA25661-FC76-40D2-B99C-31B0DB23474A.png

• Like 1

As reported above, no display of Tach, Phone or Audio. I have tried every screen and none of those three appear. Software update might cure that but

I would think it would be a dealership update instead of a OTA.

• Like 1

Would be nice to have navigation turns as well on the HUD, my 14 Corvette has them. I have a HC so I’d assume I’d get the same HUD  as the Denali has and I have have 3 screen options. I wonder where that picture came from, maybe prior to the trucks coming out and that idea got scrapped ?

1 hour ago, eppieguy said:

Would be nice to have navigation turns as well on the HUD, my 14 Corvette has them. I have a HC so I’d assume I’d get the same HUD  as the Denali has and I have have 3 screen options. I wonder where that picture came from, maybe prior to the trucks coming out and that idea got scrapped ?

HUD has navigation.  I use it all the time.  Wish it worked with google maps as well.. 

I tried GMC customer service also.  They referred me back to the dealer and said not all trims would show the same things.  I said I have a Denali Ultimate and every option should be on this trim.  I am going to check wit the dealer again but doubt anything will come from it.  I almost bet (but I seriously hope not) that it will never work as it is supposed to.  They advertise and sell features they don’t deliver.  Does anyone know if there is a way to darken the Navigation at night time?   It is extremely distracting.  

GM Customer service is the worst ...  Well, maybe Dell is worse.

You get nice people on the phone who have no idea about anything.  They read their script, placate you and stroke your ego with zero power, zero effort and zero help.

Last time I called (or responded to the clowns that appear here from GM), I wondered how I could ever get those minutes back I had just wasted.  :smash:

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2019 at 9:12 PM, Keta said:

I think those views on the HUD are available on the Yukon Denali, not the Sierra.  Just like adaptive cruise control...

No, the ad was for the Sierras, is on the Sierra page, and is also in our user manuals.