IRS on the GM Triplets

Escalades have topped the 100k mark for a couple of years now.
Tahoe, Suburban and Yukon also exceeding the mark is Insane.
Even the new Ford Harley Davidson Edition F150 is 97K :shakehead:
The 2020 GM HD's are expected to reach the 90K mark in Denali and High Country.
My in-laws have never paid more than 82 k for a Decked Out Escalade EXT but they also have the money that they can pay cash. When I say it has everything it has everything.

It protects the dash onto the windshield at night and has all kinds of other bells and whistles. They trade it in every 50,000 miles and get a new one.

For the other person that said all they do is cart people around in these things, I have a 04 Chevy Tahoe with the 4.8 L engine and I have 126300 miles as of today. For seven years I told a 28 foot travel trailer pretty much every weekend every summer with this and it does great and I am still driving it. Camper got totaled out back in 2015 due to a water leak so we let Insurance take it and kept the money as when we lost $2,000 in depreciation over 7 years because it was new when we bought it but had been used as a demo model because the owner of the company I took it on a 1200 mile trip one time and then brought it back.

I spent quite a bit of time with the flatbed trailer behind it as well all and stuff around to and from my storage unit not to mention when I rent equipment like a bobcat or something else I have to pull that home to do work. The wife don't like the pickup concept which I'm fine with that cuz I have an SUV and it's a single owner. It's just a base model with a 4.8 liter engine.

I will run this until I can't legally drive it anymore because as long as I have an engine in it and the VIN number Remains the Same in the dash I can get oil changed for the lifetime of the vehicle for free every 3 months or 3,000 miles.

Something the local dealers used to offer to compete with each other until GM came in and turned around and shut other dealerships down then once Consolidated there was only one and they took away the lifetime oil changes. Two of the three vehicles I have have lifetime oil changes this Tahoe and my wife's 06 Chevy Impala with a 3.9 engine.

It can be a Flintstonemobile with new floor pans welded in to get me by and I will still drive it. Lol.....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk