A Window Cleaner's 2016 Denali

DenaliStone

Hey fellas, I've been a long time lurker, but since I got my K2XX in December, I find myself here quite regularly. There's a wealth of information and I've utilized it a fair amount already. 

My truck is a 2016 GMC Sierra Denali 1500. It's got the 6.2l and 4x4. I bought it with 43000 miles on it, and it's at 47800 now. The previous owner ordered it with the CK157 wheels that I love, along with the tri-mode steps. I use this truck for work, so some of my mods will reflect that. Since it's been a pretty wet winter, I haven't really taken many photos of the truck. The first picture is when I just picked it up, and the next was while I was working one morning. 

IMG_2937.thumb.JPG.65145abd08c902e610ff58e888e6dec2.JPG

IMG_2943.thumb.JPG.adf4ca98e3a55a63729ada5bf0e23caf.JPG

Since purchasing it I've replaced the mostly worn tires with Michelin Defender LTX, replaced the factory muffler with the Magnaflow 12909 and removed the resonator after the axle, removed the tonneau cover to allow the use of my Bedslide, installed a Volant CAI, and used my AutoCal from my previous truck to get tuned by Black Bear. As far as performance/engine mods I'm looking into getting a catch can and adding the sensor for E85. Cosmetically I'd like to lower it 2/4 (maybe 3/5) to make it easier to work out of, and I'm hunting for a camper shell to give me more space for my work equipment and to keep it dry, and allow me to carry my 24ft ladder easier. I plan to keep this truck for 10+ years, so I will be proactive with maintenance. I did also have the BG GDI fuel service done a few days ago, and am planning to get the trans, transfer case, and both differentials serviced soon. 

• Like 3