Mirrors/Wheels

I am going to upgrade from my tiny mirrors that came with this truck to an upgraded set of towing mirrors from Boost Auto here soon, looking for help/opinions on if i should go with all black mirrors or get the chrome cap mirrors. The truck is all black with the exception of the grill/bumper. 

I have future plans to replace the factor 20'' rims with some aftermarket fuel rims but i'm debating on black vs chrome for that as well. Looking for guys with black trucks to share there setup's or just hoping to get some opinions from others here. My truck is attached below.

IMG_7804.thumb.jpg.2351309a8e626e01ba516440a87875b2.jpg

Some people like the chrome look, some don't.  When I bought my '10, it had the chrome mirror caps and door handles.  I liked the look at first, but the more I saw trucks with color matched mirror caps and door handles, I knew the chrome had to go.  Had a door handle break one day, and I found a complete set of 4 OEM color matched door handles cheaper than what people were asking for a set of chrome handles.