Electronic O2 Simulator

I'm pulling my cats for an HP tuner program, and was wondering if anyone has a good source for a plug and play O2 simulator into my factory harness?

I'm not interested in using the sparkplug  adapter trick, just need constant simulator signal...

Thanks guys!

15 minutes ago, flyingfool said:

well then you never done any tuning before,, looking for a product not an opinion bud!

I hope you have found what you are looking for. 

If all diesels rolled coal and all gas engines had straight through exhaust the world would be a better place now wouldn't it?

22 minutes ago, Hillwood said:

I hope you have found what you are looking for. 

If all diesels rolled coal and all gas engines had straight through exhaust the world would be a better place now wouldn't it?

your on in the wrong forum pancho, try the Kalifornia truck forum. J/k

look this is a hobby, i'm a hobbist, i make up a tiny fractional equivalent of not even 1% of the population. i have no impact.  you wanna cry about pollution then lobby against the millitary who is destroying the planet and free peoples countries around the world!

Edited by flyingfool

13 minutes ago, flyingfool said:

your on in the wrong forum pancho, try the Kalifornia truck forum. J/k

look this is a hobby, i'm a hobbist, i make up a tiny fractional equivalent of not even 1% of the population. i have no impact.  you wanna cry about pollution then lobby against the millitary who is destroying the planet and free peoples countries around the 

I hope your hobbies do well. 

6 hours ago, Mike GMC said:

Not trying to get into the argument here, but if you using HPTuners, why not just program out the rear O2s instead of installing sims? 

ahh the problem with that is.... as the cat plugs up with carbon buildup, or excessive heat causes the front part to deteriorate and melt, this becomes back pressure and interferres with scavenging and cylinder V.E.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Sorry, I thought I read that you were removing the cats.  I have no experience with this on the LT series motors, but on the older LS engines, the choices were always to use sims or program out the rear O2s when removing the cats.

• Haha 1

I must be missing something also, you said you are pulling the cats. That sounds to me like removal. So HP Tuners can disabled the rear o2 test and cat test, as well as being able to disable all rear o2 related codes. Or some just zip tie the sensor out of the way so the circuit isn't left open.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yes hp can disable the rears, I wanted the sims to use on my truck and swap them to another vehicles I dont have tuning for.  I am changing the exhaust but keeping the factory set up to swap back later, but "don't" want to erase the CEL light for rear o2 with HPTuner, thus why I'm need the sims, my other truck is not under warrantee, and this truck is under Warrantee.. sorry for confusion

Edited by flyingfool
  • Haha 1

If you use sim feeding O2 sensors with a heavy feeding tune and keep your cats....those puppies will be glowing red hot.

Did it...been there. You should NOT keep your cats if you are exceeding what they were designed to burn off. Lower your insurance deductable in case she catches on fire.

• Like 1