Morimoto 2Stroke 2.0 LED Headlights

Wondering if anyone on here has ever installed the newer 2Stroke 2.0s from Morimoto, was looking into upgrading headlights and fog lights in my truck but wanted to get more info. Ive searched and havent found anyone with previouse experience with these certain LEDs. I stray away from the HIDs because of bad experiences on vehicles in the past, and like the plug and play style that LEDs offer. Ive already decided that im going to install the XB fogs from morimoto but would like to match this up with these headlight bulbs.

Thanks in advance

I’ve heard mixed feelings about them, from low lighting output, to scattered light pattern (which doesn’t make much sense to me, seeings as it’s behind a projector lens) and I’ve also heard people that absolutely love LEDs and will never go back to HID. Just wondering which move I should make, wether it be LED or HID.

I bought the Diode Dynamics ones for my 015 but haven’t installed them yet. I read though the question and answer section on their site and they claim for theirs anyway that they are actually built for the non projector reflective housings and will perform better in the non projectors. I read a lot of reviews on LED bulbs on these trucks from different manufacturers with lots of mixed reviews and kind of wonder if this isn’t why the some of them are so hit and miss?