Thanks for the welcome everyone, This 1967 C10 truck needs lots of work that you can't see from the pictures, I took the tear drop spot lights off as you can see in one of the pictures, Why, because they were fake, the guy just put them on the truck just for looks, They weren't functional. Now I have four screw holes in the metal where the fake lights were, also whoever painted the truck did a terrible job, orange peel, paint bubble, paint bleed, I would like to have it repainted the same color, but it might cost to much, This truck only has manual brakes, and drums all the way around, Gonna have a brake booster combo installed, and i have to redo the suspension, it was lowered but the wrong way so I'm bringing it back up to stock height, new control arms, adding sway bars, it has a 307 engine with a two barrel and stock cast exhaust manifolds, putting an eldelbrock performer manifold, four barrel and Sanderson mid length headers. The guy had short exhaust on there, it stopped just under the doors so it was loud and sounded like it had an engine in it but it's just a stock 307 two barrel and it winds out fast so it probably has 4,10 ring & pinion, So once I get the full exhaust done and the eldelbrock performer four barrel on there, then I'll see how the rpms run with a four barrel, also I think I'll probably run a Holley 650 double pumper on it, What do you guys think, any suggestions and all suggestions are welcomed, also what alarm system would you guys put on this truck, I don't want it stolen, I like this truck because of the drop nose front end and the small back window, I don't see any small back window trucks in this year so I think it might be rare or not to many produced, So what do you guys think I should do to keep it from getting stolen ?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk