Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
Aycock1987

Leveling kit for Trailboss

Recommended Posts

I tried searching for a post relating to this but couldn't find it... I am wondering if their is a leveling kit out there for the Trailboss. If so, what brand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Aycock1987 said:

I tried searching for a post relating to this but couldn't find it... I am wondering if their is a leveling kit out there for the Trailboss. If so, what brand

 

Nothing yet.  Supposedly, Readylift is coming out with one soon.  Everyone has been using the 1.5" Motofab leveling kit in the meantime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2019 at 2:10 PM, Aycock1987 said:

I tried searching for a post relating to this but couldn't find it... I am wondering if their is a leveling kit out there for the Trailboss. If so, what brand

Motofab 1 1/2 level. Sits perfect! Rides perfect! Couldn't be happier

Screenshot_2019-05-17-20-06-40.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im going to do a Motofab 1”. Will still have a slight rake but should upset things much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ben Berkenpas said:

Motofab 1 1/2 level. Sits perfect! Rides perfect! Couldn't be happier

Screenshot_2019-05-17-20-06-40.png

 

Could you take a picture of the CV and tie-rod angles on your truck? I'm curious how steep they are with that 1-1/2" kit. Have you had any issues with the suspension hit the droop stop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HondaHawkGT said:

 

Could you take a picture of the CV and tie-rod angles on your truck? I'm curious how steep they are with that 1-1/2" kit. Have you had any issues with the suspension hit the droop stop?

If you go to the post about 35" tires on a Trailboss you will find lots if discussion and pics on the motofab lift

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.