2020 1500 gets Adaptive Cruise Option

2 minutes ago, Tx_operator87 said:

I know what you mean. I want to get the amp steps, but I'm torn just because then absolutely every vehicle will hit the door, and while I'm living in an apartment complex that's gonna be a no go

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's hard, I know. I try to parallel park whenever I can. My 2016 had no dent because I took great care. I try to park way at the end. It's a constant battle, the guy with the 760i, I swear he watches me leave so he can get it. It's a ****ing lease!!

• Like 2

On 6/7/2019 at 10:51 PM, Inline6DirtyMaxRST said:

I didn’t get why people like this you know the truck must just bang the brakes in some situations that just not necessary like somebody cut close to you and the truck thinks it  needs to hit the brakes. Might even get you in a wreck.

Im glad the rRST doesn’t get it too. Less $ even tho I don’t really care for the blind spot alerts ether I drive a lot never smacked anybody yet lol 

If you like using cruise control and drive in states like Connecticut you'll learn to like it real fast.  Hilly freeways.  The natives slow down uphill and speed downhill.  Trying to use cruise there suuuuuucks.  Their idea of cruise control is a steady foot not a steady speed.

Adaptive cruise is perfect for that.  It's not slamming the brakes on when traffic gradually slows, it's gradually slowing with traffic.  If you're using cruise in congestion where slamming the brakes might be necessary well then good luck to ya.

-Daver