Tonneau cover for my custom

Hey! folks . New to the site and the truck world. I want a cover for my daily driver. any suggestions on a good cover? I have not heard good reviews on roll up covers. So im looking for a tri fold that I dont have to spend a arm and a leg for that keep the bed dry.

I had the bak-flip G2 on my 17 and put an Extang encore on my 19. I liked that the G2 was low profile but this time around I wanted front access and easy removal, the Encore checked the boxes for me. Front access is great, especially with the extended steps on the 19. I can take it off just as fast as I can fold it to have access to my entire bed. I get a little more water in the bed with the Encore than I did with the G2 but I think most of the additional water is coming from the crack between the top and bottom part of the multi-pro tailgate. Not a big deal for me as I never really put anything back there that has to stay completely dry. 

• Like 1