2014-2015 Body Styling Kits

Hello,

Hoping for a bit of direction. I am looking into getting a Silverado 2014-2018. I really would like to add some body styling to the truck after I do a drop on it. I can easily find a nice looking kit for 2016-2018, but I can find next to nothing for the 2014/15 except a few bumper covers. Are there no options out there for the 2014/15 models? If there are, and anyone has a link, I would greatly appreciate it.

I looked into these about 6 months ago and there isn't much left for the 14-15 front.  Keep in mind the sides and rear of the 14-15s is the same as the 16-18s.  Air Design (https://airdesignusa.com/products/street-series/silverado-1500.html) has some nice stuff that looks great.  They produce the kit that was put on the SCA Performance RC Silverado found in this Youtube video

The sides and rear are still available but unfortunately I can't find the front bumper anywhere otherwise I would jump on this.  My truck is lowered 2/4 and this kit would really make it look sharp.

5d2554b8b9d13_CleanRally.thumb.jpg.fd6995d6288ad5d4b6e0ccad4bd0da7a.jpg

If you have any luck please let me know.

• Like 1

This is exactly what I needed to know. I was thinking that the sides and rear were the same, but I wasn't really able to find any firm confirmation.

Thank you for this. If nothing else I can grab the side and rear skirts and grab an SS style bumper cover if I can't find a front spoiler.

Thanks so much! If I do find an alternative that looks good, or the actual front spoiler, i'll let you know for sure.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/10/2019 at 12:12 AM, jeff7360 said:

This is exactly what I needed to know. I was thinking that the sides and rear were the same, but I wasn't really able to find any firm confirmation.

Thank you for this. If nothing else I can grab the side and rear skirts and grab an SS style bumper cover if I can't find a front spoiler.

Thanks so much! If I do find an alternative that looks good, or the actual front spoiler, i'll let you know for sure.

I am interested in the same kit as well...

I am wondering if we can get a group buy together to have them reproduce the kit for the 14-15 trucks

If you watch the 16-18 video you can see the whole kit is different .... 

Look at the rear bumper piece its way different 

same for the side skirts

Edited by Todd1982

Unless we got together several hundred interested I doubt they would. These things are probably vacuum molded and just turning out a handful wouldn't be worth their time.

Honestly as widely sold as the 14-15 trucks were I really don't understand why they wouldn't keep a stock of the chin guards. The rest of the kit still fits. /shrug

In any case, I ended up finding a pretty nice deal on a 2016 with less than 15k miles on it. So I will just grab the current kit. Which is actually a dealer accessory for these trucks according to Chevrolet's site.