Ding under door handle

Paintless dent repair. I had a rock ding thrown from a lawnmower on the nose of my hood which is also aluminum and had a paintless repair shop fix it. Can't even tell where it was now.  I'm surprised the paint wasn't damaged. Aluminum is harder to work with than steel so find a good paintless repair in your area who works aluminum. 

As stated---PDR.  When you get a good paintless dent repair guy, make friends with him and keep his contact info in your contacts.  When you see the magic they can perform it doesn't make parking lot dings on nice vehicles nearly as stressful.  My guy usually will usually fix me up for around $60 to pop a dent.  Great money for him as its usually only 5 minutes (if that) of work for him, but what would $60 get me at a body shop?  You will not be able to see the slightest indication of a dent when he's done.

I don't know if Chevy's extended warranties include this, but the aftermarket extended warranty I got through my credit union includes paintless dent removal with zero deductible.  Might check on that...

I've had it done on a few vehicles I've owned, a guy locally called the "Ding King", and I'm always amazed at how well it comes out.