Hello everyone,

I am sorry I have not been very active since my life as many has been so busy and overwhelming.

I have a question,  I was right on the edge of buying the NAVTOOL product that Mirrored your phone, Apple or Android to your 8' screen...   I was actually very excited about their product especially since it also did video in motion.  I travel alot and it would make life so much easier for me.  I was going to order this product Monday, But today I looked at the BBB complaints as it popped up while looking for a discount code.  The BBB reviews were terrible... As bad as you could possibly see for a company or its product.  

Though the complaints were kind of old.  None recent.

My question is has anyone here had an experience recently with this product?  Or know of a company that makes a product that works?   

I need more than just Android auto...  True Mirroring. Though I have a 2015 Silverado 3500 and Android Auto will not work on this computer.  Seems it was before newer chipsets came out because everything drags in this Mylink.  NOTHING like the newer Silverado I traded in.

HELP

Can anyone help?

I decided NOT to go with them,  I saw hundreds of bad reviews and I think 2 decent.  I decided to just get a Samsung tab s4 on sale for 379.00 and buy a mount for the window and it will sit on my dash.  Do the same thing I wanted but actually better. 10 inch screen... Watch movies, youtube ect. 

Thanks for the reply.

I REALLY think I dodged a bullet

• Like 1