Help Needed. Factory 17s to Factory 18s

Ok folks, need some assistance.

I’ve got 17 inch steelies, 245/75 17 and I’m looking to buy a set of factory 18s and they’re wrapped in the Michelin 265/70 18. They’re take-offs from a 3500, so they don’t have TPMS.

The tires are about an inch bigger in diameter, so first question: are there any wonky codes that it’s going to throw if I just put on the new wheels on call it a day? (e.g wheel speed sensor or ABS go haywire because of the bigger tire, lack of TMPS)

Second question: do you think I’ll be able to talk someone at the dealership into changing the tire size in the ECU so my speedometer is correct? It would be an OEM tire size, but not associated with my VIN & build sheet.

Final question:  should I even bother to run the TMPS in the truck? I have my front at 55psi and rear at 65psi (no pressure warning light) when I don’t have anything in the bed for the better ride. Should I bother swapping TMPS or just run lower pressures without TPMS sensors and deal with the tire pressure light?

Thanks in advance!

1AE53B57-33F1-4B72-B7A9-9AB8A633517A.jpeg

Me personally, I'd throw them on and see what happens. Nothing I expect, but you can flash for speedo and what-not after the fact if you need to. I would not expect any codes. I went up a size in tires and nothing happened (small difference, but still).

Not enough of a difference to cause speedo issues. Barely a diameter change. 

Tpms light will be on if you dont swap the sensors. I cant remember but i think the low pressure warning is set to come on around 45-50 psi or when there is a sudden change in tire pressure. etc. 

Not enough of a difference to cause speedo issues. Barely a diameter change. 
Tpms light will be on if you dont swap the sensors. I cant remember but i think the low pressure warning is set to come on around 45-50 psi or when there is a sudden change in tire pressure. etc. 

It’s a 31.5 inch diameter tire versus a 32.6 inch diameter tire. 3.5% circumference/diameter change. Now my antenna flops off the garage door even more.