NEW TO LEASING, HELP

Sorry- might have double posted this. 

I really don't get these numbers. 

2019 Chevy 1500 RST - All Star Package - V8

Putting 1500 down to cover all the upfront stuff. Took me a while and got these numbers. This is all they would give me. Thoughts?

My first time leasing, I went in to see what I could do and then walked.. this is what i got. 

Capture.PNG

That is probably decent payments.  You will see flyers advertising low lease payments for promos and are usually short term and low mileage.  If you were to finance for 60 months at 0%, payments would be $700ish for $42.5k.

I've leased a lot of vehicles in my day, including my new Silverado. Between the rebates and the dealer discounts, they lease very well.

This is a good deal. You are getting more than 10% dealer discount on the truck plus a 2500 rebate. That's a pretty steep discount for a lease.

For reference, any time you can get a vehicle with minimum down payments and have the monthly payment for a 36/39 month lease be at or below 1% of the MSRP per month, it's a good deal. In this case MSRP is about 49K. So 490 and below per month is a good deal. 

I would recommend looking at the 36 month numbers instead of 39. Reason being that you wont have to pay registration for the 4th time. Here in CA that is a big expense.  The price should be very close to these numbers.

For reference, my High Country was MSRP 65k and I leased it for 519+tax with 12k miles. You are in the same ballpark with the relative vehicle prices.

• 3 years later...

When I started leasing, the numbers were puzzling too. Breaking down the details and understanding the lease terms is essential. If you feel unsure, don't hesitate to ask the dealer for clarification or explore online lease calculators to get a better idea. Ensure you're comfortable with the monthly payment and mileage allowance before committing; consult a financial advisor (I consulted Mortgage Broker in Blackpool). Overall, it gets clearer, so don't worry!

Edited by Erfar