2020 Sierra Denali HD - Bed slide

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a Bedslide on my Cadillac EXT but switched to Slide Master for my 2016 GMC Denali HD.

I had one of the all-aluminum ones. I think they are better built than the Bedslide.

I will be getting another for my 2020 AT4 HD, so far I think maybe a 1500 lb model.

www.slide-master.com

I needed a spacer for the 2016 but have only had the 2020 a couple of days and haven’t looked if the multi-pro is flatter than the earlier year tailgate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I had a Bedslide on my Cadillac EXT but switched to Slide Master for my 2016 GMC Denali HD.

I had one of the all-aluminum ones. I think they are better built than the Bedslide.

I will be getting another for my 2020 AT4 HD, so far I think maybe a 1500 lb model.

www.slide-master.com

I needed a spacer for the 2016 but have only had the 2020 a couple of days and haven’t looked if the multi-pro is flatter than the earlier year tailgate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I had the same for my 2016. Aluminum slidemaster. Great piece of equipment. Loaded with 1600 lbs and pulled it out, no issue. Anyway, I took it out of my 16 and installed it in my 20. More clearance with the tailgate on my 20. Didn't need to shim up 1/4" like I did on my 16.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk