A couple of pictures of the new trailer attached (the one on the right). The dealer has the two Denali Ultimate one ton SRW's on the lot - a white frost tri-coat and a carbon black metallic. The white frost has the walnut and grey interior - not to shabby. What says this group? 

image.thumb.png.f67e1b4aba0f67ef1386ab2e60ae70da.pngimage.thumb.png.68ecc2ff2e9654a2d71fdc8621b35b7d.png

I don't know what the trailer weighs, or what it will weigh loaded. (is there a 3rd axle installed at the location that has an arch but no wheel?)

5th wheel trailer ratings -

2020 3500  crew cab 4wd dmax

- standard box  21300 

- long box srw 21040

- drw 31180 

- 2500 long box crew cab dmax 18500

2wd ratings similar 

Huge difference in rating with a drw

34 minutes ago, powerhaulic said:

Is that a 3811MS you have?

Carbon Black would look good pulling it.

Our 3811 is 16400# towing weight, and have been doing it for two years with an '18 2500 and air bags.

Powerhaulic, did you ever pull it before you put the air bags on? If so, how'd it do? Are you putting air bags on your new one once it arrives?

7 hours ago, redwngr said:

(is there a 3rd axle installed at the location that has an arch but no wheel?)

That's just the wheel well of the extended slide-out. Not an extra axle location.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ShotgunZ71 said:

Powerhaulic, did you ever pull it before you put the air bags on? If so, how'd it do? Are you putting air bags on your new one once it arrives?

I have traveled some miles with the bags down to 5psi, a bit more bobbing than I like.

But i only run them at 25psi towing normally, it makes a huge difference.

I hope to not need then with the 3500 single wheel.

56 minutes ago, powerhaulic said:

I have traveled some miles with the bags down to 5psi, a bit more bobbing than I like.

But i only run them at 25psi towing normally, it makes a huge difference.

I hope to not need then with the 3500 single wheel.

We have a TT and thought about maybe moving to a 5er in the future. The ones we like are in the 2500-2600lb pin weight. Thinking of getting the Reese Goosebox installed, if we do. All are just thoughts at this point. My door sticker is showing a max pin weight of 2490, so that means we would need to find different 5er, though I know most are over the pin weight/payload  recommended for the truck.

Welcome to this forum! No matter which truck you choose it will be a fabulous truck and trailer combination!  The interior of the white truck sounds like a tie breaker!  All I need is to get six numbers right on the lottery and I'll be making similar purchases!