From 1/2 ton to 1 ton Duramax

Hey guys,

I sold my 2500hd, and will trade in or sell my '14 Sierra 1/2 ton for a Duramax.  My eyes are on a 2015 High Country that I've driven 3 times now, and may just pull the trigger tomorrow, unless you give me a good idea why not to.

2015 3500HD High Country 

149,000 miles

Super clean.  Origianl (one owner) took great care of it.

Crew cab, long bed,

runs out great.  Drives awesome, pulls hard!

image.png.e7f2745c34528422d32a367f70fb4356.png

Anything I should check?  Any and all helpful info would be greatly appreciated. 

Ron

Edited by Ron505

Hey guys,
I sold my 2500hd, and will trade in or sell my '14 Sierra 1/2 ton for a Duramax.  My eyes are on a 2015 High Country that I've driven 3 times now, and may just pull the trigger tomorrow, unless you give me a good idea why not to.

2015 3500HD High Country 
149,000 miles
Super clean.  Origianl (one owner) took great care of it.
Crew cab, long bed,
runs out great.  Drives awesome, pulls hard!

image.png.e7f2745c34528422d32a367f70fb4356.png

Anything I should check?  Any and all helpful info would be greatly appreciated. 
Ron

If buying from a dealer ask about price on extended warranty. You’ll need it sooner or later. If financing it won’t be but probably $30 more a month. It’s out of powertrain warranty so keep that in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick feedback.  I'll be financing, and it is all stock.  No tune, no delete (yet).  I'm starting a small LLC with some small equipment, so if I need tow mirrors, eventually I'll get them.

Good stuff so far!  Thanks!  It's really clean inside and out.

Edited by Ron505

Hey guys, sorry to waste your time.  I'm going to pass on this long bed, and just be patient for short bed.   Here's the listing if anyone is interested.  

https://www.thecarcompanyonline.com/vdp/12935935/Used-2015-Chevrolet-Silverado-3500HD-High-Country-for-sale-in-Baltimore-OH-43105

Edited by Ron505

• 3 weeks later...