In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
Kman220

Will it Fit Guide

Will it Fit Guide:

These are all sizes that will fit our trucks stock or with the correct modifications listed next to the size.

I hope this becomes a useful tool for everyone. This is strictly a guide, not an end all be all. Full disclosure: there will be some variation between tire manufacturers, lift manufacturers etc.

This is a live tool I am constantly updating and need more information to continue growing it. I have mostly focused on stock size wheels, but would like this to eventually grow into a comprehensive chart for other configurations. If you have set ups not listed here (or is on here, but you have more information) that you think should be added let me know.

Please include all information for your setup.

Version 1.0

e07ba4459064fee286f022e64c42ce25.jpg

• Like 2

Pretty cool idea. I'll contribute, since I have 17's, which is less common. 

285/75/17 will fit on the stock 17's, at stock height, with GM mudflaps, and no trimming. I ran those for nearly 5k miles, without any issues. 

285/75/17 will fit on 17x9, +18mm, with 7 cranks on the stock keys (1.5"), without any trimming and GM mudflaps. 

• Like 1

I too run 285/70/17 on stock rims with no rubbing. I started with the truck stock and have plenty of room....now how they keys turned up some and could clear much larger. 

• Like 1

Pretty cool idea. I'll contribute, since I have 17's, which is less common. 

285/75/17 will fit on the stock 17's, at stock height, with GM mudflaps, and no trimming. I ran those for nearly 5k miles, without any issues. 

285/75/17 will fit on 17x9, +18mm, with 7 cranks on the stock keys (1.5"), without any trimming and GM mudflaps. 

Thanks Big Whiskey. Your post on another thread is actually where I verified that the 285/75R17 would fit! I appreciate the info, I’ll add to it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I should be pushing out a new update later today. Any other inputs, notes or corrections? This will be update v1.1. It should clarify some things as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see you have info on 275 65 20 on a +15 offset wheel requires trimming of mud flaps. I have 275 65 20 on stock +44 wheels and they fit without trimming. I previously zip tied the fender liner a little tighter to the frame on both front fenders for my other wheel set up so I'm not sure if that was required or not for the 275 65 20 on stock wheels. I guess I will add my other set up is 275/60/20 on +18 wheels and they fit with no trimming either. 

What is "bags on rear" on the chart for size 305/70/18? What does that mean? I have a 2018 2500hd 4wd. Will have a leveling kit. Want to keep stock wheels.