Nitto Ridge Grapplers installed

275/65-18. Stock suspension and wheels. I'm real happy with them as there seems to be no noticeable increase in tread noise compared to the junk OE Goodyear highway tires that GM puts on the Z71. They're still a P-rated tire as I feel there are too many tradeoffs going to the E-load versions on a 1500 but they are definitely a lot stiffer than the OE tires. Bumps feel a bit more controlled. Snow is still a few months out but I plan to get some sort of tote box and fill it with sand tubes and it should be un-stoppable. 

IMG_1301.JPG

IMG_1302.JPG

• Like 4

275/65-18. Stock suspension and wheels. I'm real happy with them as there seems to be no noticeable increase in tread noise compared to the junk OE Goodyear highway tires that GM puts on the Z71. They're still a P-rated tire as I feel there are too many tradeoffs going to the E-load versions on a 1500 but they are definitely a lot stiffer than the OE tires. Bumps feel a bit more controlled. Snow is still a few months out but I plan to get some sort of tote box and fill it with sand tubes and it should be un-stoppable. 
IMG_1301.thumb.JPG.e9d2161c304e65df18d6ded20fd83375.JPG
IMG_1302.thumb.JPG.ba55742699c3935f48a872a2ca21d7b3.JPG

I love mine but I live down south and heard mixed reviews on their snow performance

Sent from Above

29 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

I love mine but I live down south and heard mixed reviews on their snow performance

Sent from Above

Funny cause the two buddies of mine said they did great last winter. haha. I'll let you know in a few months I guess.

• Like 1

Those look good! I think thats the size im going with on my burb since it doesnt change speedo much, and shouldn't come close to rubbing. Did you consider the 265/75/18s? That is my other option. Im afraid 275/70/18s will rub even with my level...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

On 9/28/2019 at 3:41 PM, Texas Daddy said:

Those look good! I think thats the size im going with on my burb since it doesnt change speedo much, and shouldn't come close to rubbing. Did you consider the 265/75/18s? That is my other option. Im afraid 275/70/18s will rub even with my level...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I didn't. I mainly went with this because it worked on my 2011 and the suspension was basically unchanged from the 900s to the K2 trucks so I figured it was safe.