Battery Saver Activated

I have a 19 RST and recently i'm getting message on my dash saying "Battery Saver Activated".  When looking at the meter its below 14 volts, around 11 volts.  I took it to the dealership and they are unable to replicate the issue.  This has happened four separate times now and not sure what to do next.  Has anyone experiences the same issue?

29 minutes ago, rhamill1 said:

I have a 19 RST and recently i'm getting message on my dash saying "Battery Saver Activated".  When looking at the meter its below 14 volts, around 11 volts.  I took it to the dealership and they are unable to replicate the issue.  This has happened four separate times now and not sure what to do next.  Has anyone experiences the same issue?

take a picture when the message comes up so you can show the dealer 

You have anything plugged in like radar or dash cam and such when you turn the truck off?

I got a similar message when i had my trailer hooked up while replacing trailer lights and radio on, after a while it said low battery, start vehicle.

You may have a parasitic drain somewhere if you dont have anything plugged in. Take a pic like said above. 

22 minutes ago, Ozer said:

You have anything plugged in like radar or dash cam and such when you turn the truck off?

I got a similar message when i had my trailer hooked up while replacing trailer lights and radio on, after a while it said low battery, start vehicle.

You may have a parasitic drain somewhere if you dont have anything plugged in. Take a pic like said above. 

three out of the four times i had nothing plugged in, not even my phone.  Last night I was towing my cargo trailer.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally found out the issue on why I have been getting the message.  Come to find out the cable from the battery to the alternator was fried :( and it also messed up the alternator.  So now the dealership is replacing the parts.

Also found out the right rear caliper was locking up.  So they have to replace the caliper, rotor and pads :(

So much for buying a new truck to get away from problems.