2019 Sierra 1500 limited base. Confusing as hell

Any help would be appreciated. I have a '19 1500 limited that's not the next gen body style. Looking for aftermarket parts is an absolute nightmare. I've not found anyone that acknowledges my truck exists. I bought a grille cover off of Amazon for a 2018, and it's not a match.

I've searched every string of texts I can think of to find out more info on my truck, but everything is geared towards the next generation body styles.

Any advice/input you could provide that would help me understand what I'm dealing with would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

When you say not a match, you mean? It should fit.

Parts and mechanically, the 2019 limited (I thinks what they call them) is the same as 16-18. Someone on here said they are made with the leftover parts from the last gen.

• Like 1

It may be just a flawed design of the grill cover I ordered, but it didn't fit. At least two of the pieces—the ones that fit around the logo— didn't fit at all, and the lower piece wasn't a complete match.

I suppose I'm left with rolling the dice on a complete replacement grilles for an '18, but I'd hate to get the bumper cover off to wind up at the same conclusion.

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk