Crazy door locks

My 2019 ltz Duramax is having a meltdown. The door locks are going crazy. Driving down the road and it’s click, click, click, etc... non stop. The only way to stop it is when the truck is off and I hit lock on the fob or hold the lock button in the lock position while driving. Dealership wasn’t much help. Anyone have anything like this happen? It’s the 2nd time for me. 1st time lasted 10 min about 3 months ago. This time it’s been hours 

Ok im going to assume some stuff. Does it stop doing it once you put it in park? does it only do it when your going down the road?

It might be one of the door open sensors. it thing that the door is opening and closing so fast that it doesn't display but it tells the door to lock.

You might want to crack each door open a little when it starts acting up again to see which door might be causing it. if it goes away with one of the doors open then you know at least its affiliated to that door.

It will do it in park, drive shut off and running. The only way to get it to stop is with the truck off and hitting the lock on the fob. I’ll go out and try the opening doors, but I don’t think that’s it. I’m very grateful for your input!! I’ll keep up and let you guys know what I find. I will say, both times it happened it was raining. That might have something to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Force those a-holes to go for a ride with you or have a passenger video the event for you

lol! I know! I feel the same way about most dealers. I don’t have to bring them for a ride, it will do it parked running or shut off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 years later...

I know this is a old post , but has anybody have any luck finding a solution? My 2015 2500 started doing this , I check each door and I've unplugged every switch to test , when I remove the fuse for the bcm for power locks it haults it but you can still here it trying to work, when I unplug the pink connector on the bcm under the dash it stops doing it , I've checked my wires and they look good , I've taking the batteries out of my key fob and cleaned all battery post , could it be the immobilizer in the roof or bad bcm?