Power Lock Issues

I've spent forever searching online for solutions for my 2001 2500hd extended cab that is having issues with the power door locks. Finally broke down and decided to post my question here since it seems to be a frequently used placed for all things GM truck related. In my quest to solve the issue so far I have  replaced the driver side master switch and installed new actuators on the driver and passenger doors.  Also checked all relays and fuses and found them to be functioning normally.  Even swapped out the entire interior relay box with my neighbor who had an identical truck to ensure that couldn't be a part of the problem.  The windows work and function as they should but the locks have no power.  Not certain if it is related, but my power seats are not working either.  And to top it off my radio has begun turning off with the key and not when I open my door.  With all these issues piled up I am getting ready to take it in to get the BCM scanned for any faults or errors, just wanted to see if I had overlooked anything and any possible steps before I take it in to the dealership.  Thank you for your time and advice.