2019 Sierra driver's seat rocks

My 2019 Sierra crew cab SLT driver's seat is not securely fastened.  It rocks when I come to a complete stop and rocks back when I take off.  Local GMC dealership service dept says that's normal. I can actually make it rock back and forth and see the side of the seat move up and down like a teeter totter on the left side.  Anyone else had to deal with this yet and what was the outcome that GMC did to fix it?  Thanks in advance.

Funny how every time someone brings a problem to the service dept. it's "normal".  What BS...  Mine has zero movement even if I try to make it move so no,,,,, it's not "normal".  Make them fix it.  If they say it's normal say lets go try some other trucks on the lot and see. 

• Like 1

My GMC Tech friend asked if my Silverado seat was experiencing any seat probs like the one you describe (none yet). He says there’s some with defective bushing. Fix requires replacing bottom part of seat frame. Currently back ordered at his dealership. There should be a bulletin out by now

1 hour ago, GOOSE997 said:

My GMC Tech friend asked if my Silverado seat was experiencing any seat probs like the one you describe (none yet). He says there’s some with defective bushing. Fix requires replacing bottom part of seat frame. Currently back ordered at his dealership. There should be a bulletin out by now

Is this for the T1 trucks? Because the fix you describe sounds like what the K2s fix was. Also does the OP have a K2 or a T1. Both trucks were made in the 19 year models.

Edited by 2016 Sierra Owner