Why why why

HeySkippyDog

Why on earth do I have to relearn how to put new wiper blades on my truck because the same brand decides to change their goofy connector scheme every year? It's so frustrating. As a mechanical engineer I can't fathom why they would change what worked the year before. Redesign is expensive, especially when entirely unnecessary.

Literally fought with a new pair of them tonight and last night and just left the old ones on and chucked the others in the trash. I bought them online, and returns are a pain in the ass and not worth my time.

My truck has the standard PTB type arm, why why why were last year's blade so easy and this year was an absolute fail?

[emoji2959] bastards!

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

Rain-X.

I've had great luck with their wipers for a long time. The old ones I have are Rain-X, but they've got a different PTB interface. The body of the connector is too long and bottoms out in the channel of the arm about half an inch too soon. Last year's model was just infinitely easier. It slid over the entire arm and just snapped in.

I've used Michelin blades before that worked just as good on this truck, so I'll go back to that unless I can find identical Rain-X blades at the store here.

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk