Constant need for alignment / balancing tires every month.

I got a 2.5” leveling kit on my 19’ 1500 Silverado and it seems that I need to get an alignment or my tires balanced almost every month. I have 33” KO2 A/T bfGoodrich tires with 17” method wheels. I know with A/T tires the ride will never be smooth but I shouldn’t have to constantly need an alignment or tire balancing. The steering wheel is constantly really loose and just recently the tires started rubbing . I’ve taken it to the dealer 4-5 times already and although they say it’s weird that I constantly need the alignment or balancing there is nothing wrong with the truck. Anyone got any ideas what the problem could be ? 

Funny you post this cause I’ve been questioning my new truck with 3800 miles on the vibrating issues. Mine is 100% stock and I had to slow down from 65 mph thinking it was going to self destruct.  

Something is wrong there, a balance and alignment every 1000-1500 miles?  If you are truly aligned and balanced the tires should wear evenly keeping you in balance especially in that short time frame.  Have all these alignments and balancing been performed at the same place?  If so I would try somewhere else.