BACK-UP WARNING for 2018 SILVERADO LT

flyboh

Does anyone know if a GM back-up warning can be added to the 2018 Silverado factory installed 8" camera?  I have looked for a possible plug & play part but have not found anything using the original camera. The 2018 LTZ models have the warning system. Thanks for any suggestions, jim   

Does anyone know if a GM back-up warning can be added to the 2018 Silverado factory installed 8" camera?  I have looked for a possible plug & play part but have not found anything using the original camera. The 2018 LTZ models have the warning system. Thanks for any suggestions, jim   

My guess is WAMS can help you out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hoping the back up warning was associated with the tailgate mounted camera. If not, this probably isn't a project I want to tackle. Thanks to everyone who offered tips to try to help me. There is so much electrical gazetry on these new vehicles that really can be helpful but this is the one that is most helpful to me. Thanks again,  jim