Air Leveler rear shocks

I'm looking at purchasing a 2019/20 YukonXl with Max tow package.  I will pull a 6000# 20’ travel trailer.  My question is, how does the Air Leveler rear shocks interact with my weight distribution hitch.  It seems that it will want to just air up the back, and not let my WDH create force to the front end of the YukonXl.  Am I looking at this wrong?   Anyone with this set-up that tows with a WDH?  thx

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks and I will.

A little more research, GM alleges to measure, let the air ride level it, then install WDH to put front end where it should be prior to loading trailer.  I am going to seek out more input from experienced users, personally I'm not sure I am a fan of these auto levelers and what they will cost to replace as maintenance.  GM always adding required gadgets to buff their service centers, kinda takes away from looking at new. I will get on the RV forums as well.  

I did a bit googling seems most say let the auto leveller  adjust 1st then make adjustments on the wdh.  Definitely  see what gm has to say.  Im wondering if trailer sway control feature is affected.

Your doing the right thing need to check with experienced people who tow a lot. Specifically others who have air levelling and use a WDH . I would have thought gm has air levelling suspension so your tow max rating goes up without use of a wdh . But trailering is more than that. Depends on what you haul as some trailers i understand require  use of the wdh.  Learning to integrate the 2 is a very good question. Be safe and make sure you find the correct information