Rear Sliding window

My rear sliding window on my 2015 SMC Sierra SLT stopped working. Has anyone had this issue? First, I checked the fuse box (passenger side panel) but they’re no fuses in the location that diagram indicated (flat surface and no area for a fuse to go). Any advice as to what I can do to trouble shoot this issue? Steps and possible parts that I may need to replace. Thank u. 

7 hours ago, So Cal Hispanic said:

My rear sliding window on my 2015 SMC Sierra SLT stopped working. Has anyone had this issue? First, I checked the fuse box (passenger side panel) but they’re no fuses in the location that diagram indicated (flat surface and no area for a fuse to go). Any advice as to what I can do to trouble shoot this issue? Steps and possible parts that I may need to replace. Thank u. 

So, here is a strange question for you, do you have the wireless charging in your center console?

The reason I am asking is, the wiring loom for the rear window runs through the center console (floor mounted) and the wire can break/fray from the lid being opened on the console lid over time.

Not entirely sure about the charger, but everyone else who has had this problem had it.

Maybe check the fuse for it too.

Edited by JimCost2014