In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
BigBill Roc

LED bulbs

Hi everyone I want to change  my high beam, low beam, and fog lights over to LED's. I have a 2018 2500HD LTZ and would like any recommendations so i don't screw this up. Will I need canbus?

Thank you in advance, i just cant stand the yellow lights i currently have. 

• Like 1

if i were you, and if youre after the best output in your lo beams, id do HID lows, LED fogs, and keep the Hi's as they are.

Just go get some Sylvania ZXE bulbs for everything.  They are xenon bulbs, and are very bright.

As far as Sylvania goes. Sylvania Ultras are 20-25% brighter then their ZXE line. 

The ZXE's are a whiter light,  but have less output and a shorter lifespan then the Ultra line.

Swapped my '15 to high quality (not amazon $50 crap) LED's. They'll put most HID's to shame.