Chevy Tonneau Cover - Cyber Monday

Most covers will make the '19s motorized tailgate inoperable if they touch the top cap of the gate, which most have to do to get a rainproof seal. Any pressure or resistance on top of the gate and it will not open with either the keyfob or dash button.

OEM version with the appearance package has been modified to leave a 3/4" gap between the bottom edge of the tonneau cover and the top edge of the tailgate. A 3" curtain on the back of the tonneau seals against the back of the tailgate and any water forced in under pressure flows down the inside of the tailgate and out the bottom gap to the ground....and none gets onto the floor of the bed. The OEM cover, or equivalent type if you can find one,

permits motorized gates to open and close just fine.

DSCN0724.JPG.2c8c52a005122d05a5d5f26da8a95d19.JPGDSCN0726.JPG.65ed5e46101fa4f48f82cd595fdb2c51.JPGDSCN0727.JPG.5c7674ff3a3b1536879abd6b1e8015db.JPG

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Matthew Robert said:

@Dali555 thanks makes me feel better that I wasn't loosing my mind :)
Are you looking to purchase the MX4? or another cover?

Damn! that truck looks nice btw.

Thanks... yeah, I'm looking at the MX4 but with Christmas around the corner and me just buying the truck 3 weeks ago... it's not happening unfortunately...

After talking with them though this is how it breaks down...

Typing FRIDAY as the code....

$106 discount
$100 rebate after you order
$30 Tax credit as not charged tax....

4 minutes ago, Matthew Robert said:

okay thanks and yes. I would probably consider this my xmas gift for now. Maybe the code will stay active even after the holiday. Who knows worth the try if you can't buy now.

I can't make up my mind on what cover to buy but will probably buy soon.

I've been looking for two months, because I knew what I was buying, and this has been the one for me with all the forums I've visited checking all the different options....

Good luck with yours!

1 hour ago, Matthew Robert said:

This is some great information....The cover also looks great on your truck. What brand is that?

No ID, came OEM, just a chevy bowtie imprinted on the cover.

• Like 1