IOS w/ NAV upgrade unable to hotspot datashare?

I just got a 2020 LT TB and was looking to do this what all is in the upgrade kit you buy and done. What is the part number? What is a ballpark figure I am looking at paying for this upgrade kit?
Same here. Any details anyone can share?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

My kit pn was 84531832.  Part plus labor to program at my dealer was about $700 for me but our tax is almost 11% here.  I know the dealer struggled to program.

Another thread stated the kits have become hard to come by. Cant believe GM wont make more if theres market demand.

Edited by zzrsouth

6 minutes ago, zzrsouth said:

Also not perfect, mine does this kinda stuff allot in the DIC on the 2nd redraw

20200224_200436.jpg

According to those directions you basically end up right where you started from. ? Lol. Thanks for the info about the upgrade much appreciated!! ?

Like the title says.  Wife bought me fogs and nav for Xmas.  Dealership installed while doing oil change.  (Good Chev in Renton).  Used reward points to get data but when I try to turn on hotspot data share I get a message to call OnStar.  OnStar confirmed my data plan and was otherwise absolutely no help.  Anyone had a similar issue?  The dealership is far and I hate to go for something stupid...

What did you have before the upgrade ior or iOS, where did you get the upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Nick Frye said:

I just got a 2020 LT TB and was looking to do this what all is in the upgrade kit you buy and done. What is the part number? What is a ballpark figure I am looking at paying for this upgrade kit?

1 hour ago, Smoothbassman said:

Same here. Any details anyone can share?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, disneybaker said:

Both the part #'s for 2019 (84531832) and 2020 (84489271) have been discontinued.  I believe I purchased the last one.  Should hopefully have a 2021 version coming out later this year.  I paid about $420 for the 2019 kit, and was installed for free when doing some recalls.  Should only be 1/2 hour install at dealer.

See this thread for more details:

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/219632-2019-rst-with-ios-infotainment-system-nav-upgrade/page/2/#comments

1 hour ago, disneybaker said:

I had the IOS.  The IOR does not have nav capability.  Everything was purchased/done through my dealer back before Xmas

1 hour ago, Swiftks said:

Both the part #'s for 2019 (84531832) and 2020 (84489271) have been discontinued.  I believe I purchased the last one.  Should hopefully have a 2021 version coming out later this year.  I paid about $420 for the 2019 kit, and was installed for free when doing some recalls.  Should only be 1/2 hour install at dealer.

See this thread for more details:

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/219632-2019-rst-with-ios-infotainment-system-nav-upgrade/page/2/#comments

Thanksfor the info and heads up. Alright gives me time to butter up the wife into letting me do this if it's going to be $600+ .