TPMS RPO help

I have a 19 silverado Legacy Double cab Custom. So I want to order a set of sensors for another set of tires, and wheels. I could not find an SPID label, so I used the QR on my phone to pull up the list off the label in the doorjam. It only seems to be a partial, and does not give me the TPMS RPO. Anyone out there know what it is? Thanks.

Any dealer parts department can get you sensors for your truck.

Give them the vehicle info and ask them for a quote.

You'll have price, part number and availability (delivery time, if not stock). 

When/if you change between which set is installed, it will be necessary to have the teach tool to relearn the sensor id's to the corner they are installed on. 

(my dealer keeps one of the teach tools in the service reception area and will do the relearn walk-around any time as a courtesy)

Edited by redwngr

2 hours ago, IMPALADAKID said:

I have a 19 silverado Legacy Double cab Custom. So I want to order a set of sensors for another set of tires, and wheels. I could not find an SPID label, so I used the QR on my phone to pull up the list off the label in the doorjam. It only seems to be a partial, and does not give me the TPMS RPO. Anyone out there know what it is? Thanks.

Neaerst codes on supplied list for my RST dc are:

AL0 - SENSOR INDICATOR INFLATABLE

UJM - TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM WITH TIRE FILL ALERT