Weird issue

Recently my 2006 Sierra 6.0 started having a odd issue. Voltage is moving around erratically but the truck is shuddering as well and rpm fluctuating a few hundred rpm when shuddering almost like when a manual trans vehicle is about to stall out. Battery and alternator are good as well as voltage regulator. Not sure what could be causing a shudder with voltage fluctuation. Any help would be appreciated !  

note only mods are intake, and long tube headers. Nothing done internal and no aftermarket electrical accessories. 

It’s probably a ground somewhere that’s loose and is moving around while driving. My truck back in September and it happened again today actually was that a ground Was causing my starter to not work unless I crossed it and my a/c to not work as well as not let my trans auto shift only if I manually did it. It’s really weird the problems you can get with grounds. Clean and tighten them ALL even if they seem fine I have a 1980 f150 that the ground from the motor to the frame is new clean and tight it’ll go bad and almost none of the electricals  Will work I’ll clean it and then it’s totally fine after that for a couple months. It sucks to do kind of but it’s probably your issue