No one uses diff drop spacers???

So I have a question. I don’t understand. All of the 14-18 trucks, every 3.5”(ish) kit comes with diff drop spacers. To improve upon the angles of the axle. I understand there is a little better geometry on our trucks and even beefier front axles on (my) all the trail bosses. But I put a 2” leveling kit up from and replaced the upper A arms. Ball joint angles look good and honestly, the axles don’t looks terrible. But at 4”, I just feel uneasy about it. WHY has no one made a simple 4 spacer/4 bolts diff drop for our trucks? Anyone have any idea??

the lift kit GM uses with trail boss comes with different cv axles...at least the kit they sell and warranty

2' seems like a lot just to level, i don't think they have that much rake, at least my RST doesnt

Edited by Dunn
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 1/12/2020 at 11:00 PM, Chance1025 said:

So I have a question. I don’t understand. All of the 14-18 trucks, every 3.5”(ish) kit comes with diff drop spacers. To improve upon the angles of the axle. I understand there is a little better geometry on our trucks and even beefier front axles on (my) all the trail bosses. But I put a 2” leveling kit up from and replaced the upper A arms. Ball joint angles look good and honestly, the axles don’t looks terrible. But at 4”, I just feel uneasy about it. WHY has no one made a simple 4 spacer/4 bolts diff drop for our trucks? Anyone have any idea??

Did you ever find anything, I just had the exact same thought