Do same size level but different brands change tire capacity?

I want to get nitto grapplers 275/60/20 with +18 offset wheels for my 18. I’m running a 2.5 RC level with 2inch rear block I believe. I saw someone post on customoffsets they had no rub,trim or spacers running the same tire and wheel size. Only difference was they used procomp while I have RC. Should my truck be able to clear that too with no rubbing?

That size tire would almost fit without rubbing at stock height considering your offset isn't too crazy. Closer to 0 offset you might have issues. I've seen plenty of factory height factory wheels with that size tire and no rubbing.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, durandetto said:

That size tire would almost fit without rubbing at stock height considering your offset isn't too crazy. Closer to 0 offset you might have issues. I've seen plenty of factory height factory wheels with that size tire and no rubbing.

Sounds good, yeah I’ve been reading tons of articles and i guess it’s the offsets that confuse me the most on if it makes it rub or not. Some people kept saying having a 2.5 level with those tires would cause rubbing on the UCA so I was hoping the +18 offset would fix that

Sounds good, yeah I’ve been reading tons of articles and i guess it’s the offsets that confuse me the most on if it makes it rub or not. Some people kept saying having a 2.5 level with those tires would cause rubbing on the UCA so I was hoping the +18 offset would fix that
Considering you're only going with 275 width there's no reason they would rub on the uca's even on factory wheels. I have 315s on factory wheels and just barely rub on the sway bar.