New Wheel and Tires

heateyal

I would like to buy a new set of rims and all-terrain tires for my gray 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Double Cab. Can anyone here recommend a wheel and tire package that I can check out for my truck?

Oh boy, it all depends on your budget as well as “IF” you actually OffRoad. Are you leveled, considering to level or lift? All this is a major decision but will definitely alter your ride comfort substantially.

If you’re looking to stay stock height then you can visit online shops and look at setup of wheel and tire packages. Fuel wheels has a website as well as every other manufacturer out there. Maybe go to your local Discount Tire location and have them discuss your options. If you’re going to lift it level then you’ll definitely need new wheels with different offset so you don’t rub anywhere when turning. I’d recommend posting a side view of your truck and be a bit more descriptive of whether you’re 4x4, size motor etc

Sent from Above

• Like 1