Looks like fogs in the lower corners of the GMC.

T40    Fog lamps, front LED

Standard on all trims.

Of course, they can, and do, change equipment and configurations whenever they want. 

Haven't seen chev pics yet...

EDIT: and don't see them listed in the chev info.

Edited by redwngr

• 7 months later...

Still not shown or listed in the order guides as of the August 21 update for the Tahoe and Suburban.  I find this almost unfathomable that they somehow forgot to include fog lights for the Tahoe and Suburban - even as an option - when they're standard on Yukon, Yukon XL, and Escalade.

21 hours ago, KCJackson1 said:

Still not shown or listed in the order guides as of the August 21 update for the Tahoe and Suburban.  I find this almost unfathomable that they somehow forgot to include fog lights for the Tahoe and Suburban - even as an option - when they're standard on Yukon, Yukon XL, and Escalade.

They didn't "forget" 

They chose to not offer them as another way to make GMC products seem slightly higher-end than the Chevrolet products. 

I don't agree with the decision at all, but this isn't like somebody is at HQ going "Oh crap, we forgot foglights!"

1 hour ago, therapy said:

They didn't "forget" 

They chose to not offer them as another way to make GMC products seem slightly higher-end than the Chevrolet products. 

I don't agree with the decision at all, but this isn't like somebody is at HQ going "Oh crap, we forgot foglights!"

For those of us who live in areas where low visibility is a regular occurrence, that's a safety issue.  If the Silverado can have them as well as the Sierra, there's no reason why Tahoe/Suburban can't and Yukon/Yukon XL can.  Yeah, it'll probably be easy enough to add fogs, but for a $50K+ vehicle, that's just shortsighted if it's solely for marketing reasons.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 10:49 AM, therapy said:

They didn't "forget" 

I wii not purchase the tahoe without fog lights I am going to purchase the Yukon Denali for 10.000 dollars more really wanted the tahoe very disappointed ..

4 hours ago, James Womack said:

I wii not purchase the tahoe without fog lights I am going to purchase the Yukon Denali for 10.000 dollars more really wanted the tahoe very disappointed ..

If you like the Tahoe that much, I'm sure you can find a credible shop willing to install a set for less than 10K.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 7:14 AM, James Womack said:

Those are the most expensive fog lights I've ever seen.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...