Old school short bed regular cab 4x4

18 hours ago, Descartian said:

I doubt it. Not enough demand. 

They already make the RCSB...just don't market here.  Half the trucks made are made outside the US so importing them is also already being done. Just not privately. If you can obtain all parts required to do the conversion and there are companies already doing these conversions then it isn't about importing or demand or profit either. Actually what it is about is a company telling you that they will do as the please and you will take what they offer. It's about a company that forces on it's home base only those products that have align with there long game. 

Mazda has been selling the Mazda 2 Coupe in the USA for quite a few years now but to Toyota who badges them first as Yaris then as Toyota. Mazda does not want to compete in the USA with their own Mazda 3 coupe but still likes to sell the Mazda 2 coupes to everyone. Even Americans. 

Edited by Grumpy Bear
  • Like 1

They need to throw us old guys a bone before they screw it all up with EV's.  A high performance 2 door truck would do it for me! Or at least make the truck and I will make it high performance with a GM crate LS something! 

https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com/customer-demand-has-chevy-eying-more-silverado-single-cab-trucks/

Edited by Likarok