Whose clock hasn't changed yet?

"Corrected" mine Monday afternoon, on my way to work.  Sat all weekend. 

If you leave it alone (in "AUTO"), it may self-correct in May, when Sirius/XM has their FREE Preview Weeks. 

On 3/9/2020 at 10:35 AM, kickass audio said:

The auto does require onstar service or a phone connected via bluetooth to update the time. Luckily I always have my phone with me and it is always paired to the truck so my time is always accurate.

The manual does say that about an active OnStar plan.  Never saw anything about Bluetooth.  I always have my phone with me and it always connects.

left mine in auto and it eventually changed.  No OnStar subscription.  ?

maybe you don't need onstar then for it but I noticed when I would drive the truck and the phone was not in it for like a week, I would be off by a minute but as soon as my phone was back in range it brought the time back to where it should be. Since the radio has the date and time together I would imagine that it knows what days of the year it needs to swap time on by itself, so long as we don't change the time of the year daylight savings time goes in effect again.